Apply for the IIT Madras 5-Day Free Online Course on Artificial Intelligence
IThe Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras, in association with semiconductor manufacturing company KLA Corporation, offers a free workshop on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and High Performance Computing Technology in Semiconductor Manufacturing -conductors.
Things to know:
- The workshop is offered as part of the “National Supercomputing Mission Industry Talks” series.
- Although the workshop is free, it is mandatory for interested participants to register before attending the online workshop.
- Once registered, program details will be emailed to participants.
- Each session will last one hour.
- The sessions will take place over a period of five days.
- These sessions will be held from September 27, 2021 and will end on October 1, 2021
- For the benefit of those who could be working full time, these sessions will take place at 8:30 p.m. (8:30 p.m.).
How to register?
- Click here to access the registration form.
- Participants are required to fill in their personal details and submit the form.
- Participants must provide a valid contact number and email address, as all communications will be sent to these.
What will be covered?
The following program will be studied during the course:
- Modern AI in the Making by Krish Bhaskar
- The challenges of adopting machine learning (ML) in manufacturing by Jacob George
- Building AI Models in the Fab by Steve Esbenshade
- Minimize copy overhead while sharing graphics processing units on a single box by Mark Roulo
- AI inference on central processing units by Pradeep Ramachandran.
- This program is organized by Pradeep Ramachandran, director and head of research at KLA Advanced Computing Labs and Rupesh Nasre, coordinator of the NSM Nodal Center for Training in high performance computing and AI.
Register now to reserve your time slot.