Assistant professor / associate professor / professor position, School of Computer Science and Engineering at VELLORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Design of digital systems, microprocessors and microcontrollers, theoretical calculation – assistant professor / associate professor / professor
- Applicants should have a PhD in the relevant field from reputable institutions such as IIT, NIT, etc.
- Must have sufficient experience in education, industry and research with reputable institutions.
- Should have research articles published in international / national journals.
- Should have published books and fellows awarded / currently working for.
- Applicants who have filed patents / consultancy work carried out will be favored.
- An exposure to the management of high added value funded projects will be an added advantage
- Presentation of the classroom
- Lab instructions
- Development Learning of material resources and laboratory development
- Assessment and assessment of students, including university exam work.
- Participation in extracurricular and extracurricular activities
- Guidance, advice and assistance to students in their personal, ethical, moral and overall development of their character
- Keep abreast of new knowledge and skills, help generate new knowledge and help disseminate this knowledge through books, publications, seminars, documents, etc.,
- Continuous training activities Personal development through upgrading Qualification, experience and professional activities
- Research development activities and research orientation
- Industry sponsored projects
- Provision of consulting and testing services
- Promotion of industry – institution and R&D interaction
Academic / Administration:
- Academic and administrative management of the establishment
- Policy planning, monitoring and evaluation and promotional activities; both at departmental and institutional level
- Design and development of a new program.
- Prepare financing projects in the areas of R&D work, laboratory development, modernization, expansion, etc.
- Administration at departmental and institutional level
- Institutional development, administration and management
- Monitoring and evaluation of academic and research activities
- Participation in policy planning at regional / national level for the development of technical education
- Help mobilize resources for the Institution
- Develop, update and maintain the GIS
- Plan and implement staff development activities, conduct performance review
- Maintain accountability
- Industrial expansion / connectivity
- Interaction with industry and society
- Participation in community services
- Provide R&D support and advisory services to industry and other user agencies
- Offer non-formal modes of education for the benefit of the Community
- Promotion of entrepreneurship and job rotation
- Knowledge dissemination
- Provide technical support in areas of social importance
In addition to the above tasks, any other relevant work assigned by the dean of the respective schools.
Department: School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCOPE)
Open positions: 1
Site: Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India
Years of experience : 5 to 15 years