AWS Offers Free Cloud Computing Course For Job Seekers Looking For A Career In The Cloud
AWS offered a free cloud computing course for unemployed people looking for a career in the cloud that can be completed in 12 weeks
AWS currently offers a 12-week cloud computing course for unemployed people who want to start a career in the cloud. Amazon Web Services (AWS) re / Start is a free skills development program that prepares learners for entry-level careers in the cloud. The program’s mission is to develop local talent by providing AWS cloud skills development and employment opportunities to unemployed or underemployed populations. To deliver the free cloud computing course, AWS worked with EduBridge Learning, Edujobs Academy, iPrimed Education, Rooman.Net, and Vinsys IT Services.
The 12-week program is offered free to learners, and previous technology experience is not required to apply. The course comprising of learning based on real-world scenarios, hands-on labs and lectures is supported by professional mentors and accredited trainers. The program also offers structured interventions that help learners with CV and interview coaching to prepare for employer meetings and interviews to launch an entry-level career in the cloud.
What will the free AWS Cloud Computing Course cover?
The free AWS course will cover the following aspects:
- Basic computer domains for support or operations such as Linux, network, security, Python programming and database.
- AWS core services such as Cloud Economics, Global Infrastructure, Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon CloudWatch, Auto Scaling, Cloud Architecting, and Security.
- Immerse yourself in AWS services from an operational perspective, such as Tooling-and-Automation, Computing-Servers, Scaling-and-Name-Resolution, Containers-and-Serverless, Networking, Monitoring-and-Security.
- activities that combine soft skills learning with the work environment – such as tools, processes and exposure to best practices.
Who can register for the free AWS Cloud Computing Course?
Those who wish to apply will have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should not be in a full-time job or regularly working more than 16 hours per week as they will need to be available and agree to undergo training for 12 consecutive weeks Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Applicants must not currently be in education or training, and must also have the legal right to live and work in India.
- Applicants must be interested in a career in technology and must be able to demonstrate the same.
- Candidates must have computer equipment and a stable internet connection to complete the training.
- Those who take training should be ready to start work immediately, suppose they are offered a job.
|Edujobs Academy Pvt. Ltd. “||EduJobs Academy is an award winning skills development organization in India.|
|IPRIMED Educational Solutions Pvt Ltd Â»||iPRIMED Education Solutions Pvt Ltd is a talent transformation organization building a strong talent pool.|
|Rooman Technologies “||Rooman Technologies is an IT skills organization whose mission is to empower people, society and businesses.|
|EduBridge “||EduBridge is an integrated workforce development organization for the career development of unemployed youth.|
|Vinsys “||Vinsys is a provider of learning and advice for products and services that empower people with in-demand skills.|