Learn Machine Learning and AI in the New NVIDIA Course
NVIDIA has partnered with iD Tech to create a new artificial intelligence and machine learning course that will begin in February 2022, with scholarships available as needed. “Our scholarship programs have provided tens of thousands of educational experiences for underserved students to participate in iD Tech programs“, explains Nvidia.
The all-new certification program is based on the NVIDIA Jetson Nano mini PC system and offers a bootcamp-style virtual course for students aged 13-19 looking to improve their Python skills and immerse themselves in AI without pre-requisite and consists of one course per week for 10 weeks.
During the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning certification you will:
– Understand the key concepts of machine learning and computer vision
– Build and train models using Jetson Nano and Python
– Explore and develop programs integrating Artificial Intelligence
– Develop a portfolio to share with universities or potential employers
– Use data collection techniques to create custom data sets and train neural networks
Tuition fees include:
– Insights and project demonstrations from NVIDIA and iD Tech
– Out-of-the-box Python and machine learning skills in a high growth market
– Portfolio to share with potential employers
– Official certificate recognizing your skills and achievement
– NVIDIA Jetson Nano and development kit
“Immerse yourself in Python, machine learning, computer vision and neural networks with the NVIDIA Jetson Nano. You’ll have a small computer hub, a webcam, and the resources to push Python further than ever. Train the machine to train itself and it will recognize the characteristics of the image before you know it. Cat or croissant? Labradoodle or fried chicken? Healthy body or early detection of cancer?
As you progress through the cutting edge projects of NVIDIA and iD Tech, you will see how getting started with the Jetson Nano for your machine learning journey can lead to insights and even advancements in the areas of AI, robotics and advanced engineering. From detecting objects in images, to recognizing actions, to creating code that can react to different visual stimuli, you’ll create a portfolio that leaves a lasting impression and earn an official certificate from NVIDIA. Upon completion of this program, NVIDIA will review each student’s final draft to determine certificate eligibility.
Filed Under: Technology News
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets can earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.