Research assistant, computer post at NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
The National University of Singapore is inviting applications for the position of Research Assistant in the Department of Computer Science at the School of Computing (SoC). SoC is strongly committed to research excellence in all its dimensions: finding fundamental results and information, developing new IT solutions for a wide range of applications, building large-scale experimental systems and improving welfare. be from the company. We seek to play an active role both internationally and locally in key and emerging areas of computing and information systems.
The research assistant will be responsible for working closely with the principal investigator on a specific project in sequential / active machine learning, chosen from or related to one of the following:
- Bayesian optimization and bandit algorithms
- Reinforcement learning theory
- Security and Robustness Considerations in Sequential / Active Learning Problems
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Site: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Informatic school
department : Computer Science department
Eligible for employee recommendation: No
Job Application ID: 11007
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, statistics or a related field;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Experience in projects using machine learning, ideally including sequential / active aspects.