Research Assistant, Computer Science Position at NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
The National University of Singapore is inviting applications for the position of Research Assistant in the Department of Computing, School of Computing (SoC).
The Research Assistant will be responsible for working closely with the Principal Investigator and lab members on one or more research projects. He/she must have experience or interest in at least one of the areas of programming languages, software engineering and security. This project aims to build a state-of-the-art debugger to support modern programs, including concurrency and distributed system, and AI models.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
- Sophisticated programming skills; and substantial experience or interests in artificial intelligence and software engineering
- Strong problem-solving, programming and communication skills, 2+ years of experience in Java and Python
- Very determined, responsible and meticulous
- Publications in leading SE, Security and AI conferences
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students is one of our top priorities, and the COVID vaccination supports our commitment to keeping our community safe and making NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. . Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interaction with students/staff/audience members. Even for professional roles that can be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence will be required.
Considering the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone on campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to gain successful employment with NUS .
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Informatic school
Department : Computer Science department
Eligible Employee Referral: Nope
Job Application ID: 16658