Tech Mahindra launches online AWS course called re/Start
Tech Mahindra partnered with Amazon Web Services on February 9, 2022 to launch an online AWS course called re/Start for professionals looking to enter the cloud ecosystem. As part of its CSR initiative, Tech Mahindra offers the 12-week course free of charge (except for a security deposit of ₹1,000 which is refunded upon course completion). This initiative aims to help people who want to start their career in cloud technology.
Individuals will receive a dual certificate as well as access to networking opportunities, mentors and job placement workshops upon successful completion. This course is the appropriate gateway to prepare for entry-level positions in the cloud.
This program is an introductory view of the fundamentals of cloud computing and the basic skills required to open positions in the field. Eligibility to apply for the course does not require any technical training.
The application-oriented curriculum of this course focuses on four sections:
- Cloud foundations – Introduction to programming and their databases, basics of programs like Linux, Python, etc. ; Cloud fundamentals like security, storage, and networking are also explained.
- AWS Core Services – Detail-oriented session covering various types of AWS services and applications.
- Cloud Practitioner Essentials Assessment – Participants prepare for the exam to be certified as an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner. This is a dual certification as the participant will also be certified by Tech Mahindra SMART Academy for Digital Technologies.
- Employability Skills and Event Sessions – The individual then receives a workshop on employability skills, critical thinking, and resume writing.
Completing this rigorous program and being certified as an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner opens up a plethora of opportunities in the global cloud market. Some of the positions one can apply for and companies looking to recruit are IT Cloud Practitioner, AWS Cloud Administrator, IP Support – AWS Cloud, Network Administrator, DNS Cloud Specialist, and Data Protection Specialist. cloud security.
In addition to the AWS re/Start program, AWS also provides the following types of certifications:
- Role-Based Certification: Architect, Cloud Practitioner, Developer, DevOps Engineer, ML Engineer, Operations
- Competency-based certification: Advanced Networking, Data Analytics, Databases, Gametech, Machine Learning, Media Services, Security, Storage
To apply for this course, click here.
Register for the Data Engineering Summit 2022